Wee Wonders educators assist your child to meet the Five Learning Goals:
- Develop a strong sense of their identity: build self-esteem and form friendships
- Connect with their world: learn to respect the environment and cultural diversity
- Foster a robust sense of wellbeing: socially, emotionally and physically
- Become confident and involved in their learning: explore, create, learn, experiment
- Enhance their effective communication skills: by using literacy and numeracy to communicate
Adapted from the Australian Government Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations for the Council of Australian Governments.